The comfort food classic macaroni and cheese is elevated to new heights of flavour with Mike’s Farm version. We’ll walk you through making the ideal Mike’s Farm Macaroni and Cheese in this post, which combines the comfortable familiarity of macaroni with the creamy richness of cheese. Whether you’re an experienced chef or a mac and cheese enthusiast, following our comprehensive directions will enable you to make a dish that the whole family will love.
- 1 pound uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set oven temperature to 350 F (175 C).
- Macaroni should be cooked as directed on the package.
- Put cooked macaroni, sour cream, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and Ritz crackers in a big bowl.
- To taste, add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Transfer the macaroni mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been buttered.
- Bake for thirty minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and bubbling.
- Add extra sour cream to the macaroni and cheese for a creamier dish.
- Add extra cheddar cheese to the macaroni and cheese for a deeper taste.
- Crushed Ritz crackers can be added to macaroni and cheese to make it crunchier.
- To this macaroni and cheese, you can also add other ingredients like crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, or chopped green onions.
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 22 grams
- Saturated fat: 13 grams
- Cholesterol: 70 milligrams
- Sodium: 560 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 40 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Protein: 12 grams
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Also, try more recipes like Mike’s farm cheesecake recipe, Mike’s farm corn recipe, mac and cheese recipe, Mike’s mac and cheese Nashville, macaroni and cheese recipe using mayonnaise, and Duke’s macaroni and cheese.
Read More: Can mac and cheese be a meal?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use a different type of pasta?
Though elbow macaroni is a classic, you may also try smaller noodle shapes like rotini or shells.
Can I use pre-shredded cheese?
Yes, pre-shredded cheese is a convenient option. Freshly shredded cheese, however, frequently melts and tastes better.
What can I add for extra flavor?
To add more complexity to your flavour, try experimenting with spices like cayenne, mustard, or garlic powder.
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Yes, for a more convenient option, you can assemble the macaroni and cheese ahead of time and bake it right before serving.
Can I use whole milk instead of regular milk?
Whole milk can improve the cheese sauce’s smoothness, but normal milk also works fine.
How do I prevent the sauce from becoming grainy?
When adding the cheese to the sauce, make sure it’s melted over low heat and whisk constantly to get a smooth consistency.
Can I add vegetables or meat to the dish?
Of course! For additional taste, try adding fried bacon or gammon or sautéed veggies like spinach or broccoli.
Is it necessary to bake the macaroni and cheese?
Although not necessary, baking produces a wonderful golden crust. You can omit the baking phase if you’d want a creamier dish.
Can I use gluten-free pasta for this recipe?
Absolutely, gluten-free pasta is a suitable substitute.
How long does leftover macaroni and cheese last in the refrigerator?
For best freshness, eat leftovers within three to four days. Warm through in the microwave or oven for an easy and delicious supper.
In conclusion, creating the ideal A delicious and creamy experience awaits you with every bite of Mike’s Farm Macaroni and Cheese. Now that you have our all-inclusive guide at your disposal, you can bring Mike’s Farm to your dinner table. This mac and cheese recipe is likely to be a hit at any event, whether it’s a potluck or family supper. Take pleasure in the decadent process of making and tasting Mike’s Farm Macaroni and Cheese!